After releasing the White Circle Beta to a group of testers, we have gained a really good insight as to how people are feeling about the game and what improvements need to be made. One of the main things being done now is adding BRAND NEW content!
A list of bug fixes, as a result of beta, are highlighted below:
- High score fixed: now your high score will save.
- Pause fixed: now pausing at the start of the game works.
- Power-ups clash fixed: power-ups no longer clash with different stages of game play.
- Game over screen power-ups fixed: now shows amount of power-ups a player has.
- Power-ups buying sound fixed: now sounds are played when buying power-ups.
We are really pleased with the feedback we have received, and we would like to say a HUGE thank you to every one who took part in beta and for their invaluable comments, it’s made the release of White Circle even more exciting!
So, what’s next?
Once some minor bugs have been resolved and some new content is added to the game, White Circle will be released onto the iOS app store as a free download. We are aiming for launch day to be at some point in the middle of May. Stay tuned!
Don’t forget, if you want to be notified about White Circle’s release, then sign up to the launch day mailing list here.
NOTE: Do not fear Android users, we are hoping to release the Android version a couple of weeks after the iOS version.
We are hoping that White Circle will hit the top charts post release and so we really do appreciate any support from you, so that we can make this happen! Feel free to follow Max on Twitter: @_maxlouis to keep updated.